- 2 pieces Chinese eggplant
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 medium sized onion
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shrimp paste (bagoong)
- Grill the eggplant (or cook directly on stove top)
- Peel the skin, cut the stem, and mash lightly using a fork.
- Cube the tomatoes and onion.
- Combine the chopped tomatoes, onion, mashed eggplant, salt, ground black pepper, and vinegar then toss to mix the ingredients.
- Top with shrimp paste.
Copyright © 2017 | PinoyAlbums Group